NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN BY THE HOUSING AUTHORITY OF THE CITY OF MONROE, LOUISIANA, that Public Hearings shall be held in the Community Room of Frances Tower, located at 300 Harrison Street, Monroe, Louisiana, at 5:00 o’clock p.m. on March 9th, 2022, for the purpose of obtaining the views and comments of Public Housing residents, Housing Choice Voucher tenants, local government officials, and interested citizens on revised and proposed Annual Agency Plans; Capital Fund 5-Year Action Plans and Annual Statements required by HUD under the Capital Fund Program; and Annual Budgets as required by LSA R.S. 39-1304-1308.
The following items will be discussed:
- Revised 2021-2022 Annual Agency Plan.
- Proposed 2022-2023 Annual Agency Plan.
- Revised 2021-2025 Capital Fund 5-Year Plan and 2021 CFP Annual Statement.
- Proposed 2022-2026 Capital Fund 5-Year Plan and 2022 CFP Annual Statement.
- Proposed 2022-2023 Annual Operating Budget.
Comments will be accepted orally at the above time and place or in writing by mail or personal service at the Monroe Housing Authority, 300 Harrison Street, Monroe, Louisiana 71201.
William V. Smart,
Executive Director Anyone who requires special services should contact Monroe Housing Authority at (318) 388-1500.