MHA has the following work items:
Interested Contractors must adhere the following guidelines in order to work for Monroe Housing Authority:
- Must carry General Liability ($1mill/$2mill), Workers Comp & Auto Liability ($500,000 minimum). Monroe Housing Authority must be listed as an “Additional Insured” on all policies.
- Davis Bacon Wage Rates: Davis Bacon wage rates apply to any project with over $2,000. Certified Payroll Reports must be submitted weekly.
- Section 3 Compliance: The work to be performed under this contract is subject to the requirements of Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968, as amended, 12 U.S.C. 1701u (Section 3). The purpose of Section 3 is to ensure that employment and other economic opportunities generated by HUD assistance or HUD-assisted projects covered by Section 3, shall, to the greatest extent feasible, be directed to low- and very low-income persons, particularly persons who are recipients of HUD assistance for housing.
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDSMonroe Housing Authority will receive sealed bids for VARIOUS LAWN CONTRACTS until 2:30 PM, Tuesday, February 14, 2023
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDSMonroe Housing Authority will receive sealed bids in triplicate for various Re-Construction of Fire Damaged Unit projects. Please visit this post to learn more.
- ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDSMonroe Housing Authority will receive sealed bids in triplicate for various Storage Building Renovations projects. Please visit this post to learn more.
- HVAC & Plumbing Labor ServicesADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS Monroe Housing Authority will receive electronic bids for the following: Provide Skilled HVAC and Plumbing Labor Services, Project No. 22GEN.XXX.01 Bids will be accepted until 2:00 PM Central Time, Thursday, May 19, 2022. Bids shall be submitted electronically in Adobe PDF file format to Jason Roubique at email@example.com. A Pre-Bid meeting shall… [Read More]